The challenge faced by any effective organization is to have the actions of individual leaders be consistent with and unquestionably contribute to fulfilling what’s of greatest importance to the organization.
JMW has over 30 years’ experience helping to create high-performing teams and realigning individual agendas in service of a larger organizational purpose.
Meeting the challenge of executive, organizational and team alignment is not just being clear about the goals and objectives of an organization. What’s often missing is a common understanding of the answer to the question, “Why are these goals and objectives important?” True alignment and effective actions and results are built on a foundation of clarity around what is of fundamental importance to the organization.
JMW’s consultants support executive teams to:
- Realign individual agendas in service of a larger organizational purpose
- Introduce a performance culture that fosters accountability and collaboration
- Mobilize the organization around the right objectives and values
- Establish a decision-making model for accelerated performance
- Develop and maintain an environment of open communication and constructive dialogue