We help major capital projects reliably deliver on—and even beat—schedule, cost and quality targets. And we have over 30 years’ experience helping more than 75 major capital projects in a range of sectors—oil and gas, mining and economic infrastructure—do just that.
Click below to see how JMW can deliver results in all aspects of your project:
Some of the results we have helped deliver:
- Alliance delivers first oil six months early and 22% under budget
- Air navigation service provider beats stretch targets and is voted world’s best by its peers
- Overall productivity at engineering services company improves by 54%
- Alliance delivers two months ahead of schedule and $200m under budget
- JMW’s involvement saves a mine that was set to close
- $93m increase in value for one oil company
- $711m value delivered through leadership projects at one oil company
- Two state of the art drill ships delivered on time, under budget and with best in class reliability
- International energy company recognized for outstanding safety performance
The ugly truth about major capital project performance: almost nobody really believes they will meet their targets for schedule, cost and quality—including the people making those targets! Not surprisingly, the majority of those projects do fail to meet those targets—a self-fulfilling prophecy. But it doesn’t have to be like that. At JMW, we help projects succeed.
How do we do that? By focusing on the most important issues that drive or stop progress on projects: the PEOPLE issues—alignment, communications, engagement, teamwork, conflicts, and more. We help people to think newly and act differently, and in doing so, deliver unprecedented results.
Why focus on these supposedly “softer” issues? Many companies focus on technical design, project management processes, contracting and procurement strategies as the route to improvement, but research says it’s the softer skills such as people, organization, and governance that are responsible for 65% of delays and missing targets*.
Turn your phone to landscape orientation to view this material