Our latest leadership development program designed for early and mid-career professionals who are:
- Managers looking to expand and elevate their leadership capabilities to the next level.
- High-potential, new, and/or emerging leaders who have recently been (or will soon be) promoted from being individual contributors to people leaders.
Regardless of where participants are in their careers, this program will be an empowering foray into their leadership development journey. Over the course of the program, participants will broaden the decisive impact they are able to make in their organizations by identifying the necessary actions to meet immediate and future goals.
Participant will walk away with:
- JMW’s 360-Degree Leadership Assessment report which will highlight the development opportunities to focus on in the program and throughout the year. (sample report)
- The self-awareness and capacity for introspection required to become a good leader
- A shift in mindset from that of individual contributor to that of people leader and strategic thinker
- The ability to adapt their leadership style to meet specific organizational challenges
- Essential skills and techniques to look at challenges from a different perspective, leaving them with more clarity and self-confidence to deal powerfully with difficult situations
- Elevated capability to engage, persuade, and influence others, even those over whom they have little/no direct authority
- Tools to communicate their vision in a way that truly inspires and motivates the people around them, including increasing team productivity and accountability
- The experience of having expanded their network through collaboration with a cohort of like-minded leaders
“This program changed my trajectory as a leader, and created a whole new possibility for my future. The program is not theoretical; it’s simple but effective tools to improve your leadership.”
~ Senior Sales Manager
Nine 3-hour Live Interactive Virtual Sessions
Includes a 360-Degree Leadership Assessment, action learning project & group coaching.
Session 1: Leadership Mindset
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Session 2: Emotional Intelligence
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Session 3: Language as the Access to Performance
Thursday, April 1, 2021
Session 4: High-Performing Team Communication
Thursday, April 29, 2021
Session 5: Leadership Styles I
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Session 6: Leadership Styles II
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Session 7: Influence & Engagement
Thursday, June 24, 2021
Session 8: Difficult Conversations
Tuesday, July 15, 2021
Session 9: Completing the Program
Thursday, July 29, 2021
All sessions begin at 10:30am Mountain | 11:30am Central | 12:30pm Eastern
After your purchase, you will be sent access to the Emerging Leaders program hub which will house all the session information, assignments, and access to facilitators.
Questions? Contact Elyse Maltin, email@example.com
The above information is for the 2021 offering of Emerging Leaders, and you can register using the ‘Register’ button on the right.
If you are interested in finding out about having this program delivered in your company instead of participating in the open program, please contact us via the form below:
Out of stock